For leasing of Industrial premises MIDC provides its NOC to the owners of said premises and charges subletting fees proportionate to the area being leased.
Subletting permission can be obtained after submitting following documents:
1) Request from the original allottee for transfer.
2) Request from the transferee.
3) Application in the prescribed form from the transferee.
4) Project report if there is a change in the item of manufacture.
5) Time limit extension if Required.
6) No Objection Certificate from the Financial institution /Bank if the plot / shed / Gala is mortgaged with the permission of MIDC.
7) Payment of Annual Lease Rent (up-to-dated).
8) If the transferee is a close relative of the original allottee, the relationship as father, mother, brother/sister, husband/wife and children, to be specified.
9) Certified copy of deed of assignment with the proof of Registration, if the corporation has previously granted permission for transfer.
10) Xerox copy of proof of Registration of Lease.
11) In case of the death of proprietor the following documents are required. a) The copy of the death certificate b) No Objection from the legal heir/s
For IT/ITES: 1% x MIDC Land Rate per sq.m. x Total area being leased out (sq.m.)
For others: 3% x MIDC Land Rate per sq.m. x Total area being leased
Note:1. MIDC Land rates are available at following link: http://www.midcindia.org/Pages/IndustrialPage.aspx
2. Total Area= Built-up Area + Open Area
3. If the Industrial property is being leased to carry out commercial activity such as Restaurant, Showrooms etc.
4. In case the lessee will be carrying out activities different than those for which original allottee had got permission and no special incentive such as additional FSI has been used then a Permission for Change of Use is to be obtained.
Disclaimer: All the claims & facts are based on our previous experiences. MIDC Rules & Circulars keep changing for betterment of Industry so above information cannot be treated as permanent.